What are my job responsibilities?
- Surveys and investigates the requirements on the technical solution, made from various aspects (customer, law, standards, technical analysis, etc.).
- Processes the requirements by analysis, structuring and documentation in transparent form, incl. corresponding sources and stakeholders.
- Manages the requirements and maintains the documentation (requirements management).
- May check the requirements under formal aspects regarding completeness and unambiguousness.
- May check the content of requirements regarding comprehensibility, consistency, cross references, dependencies and later checkability (acceptance criteria).
- May evaluate the requirements based on broad experience regarding their feasibility or contained technical risks.
- in the execution phase in cooperation with quality management.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Candidates with experience in the area of service & support, development or commisioning/plant construction for Ethernet and TCP-IP networks (layer 2 and layer 3), Wi Fi will be an added bonus
- equivalent will have an advantage
- Ability to proficiently operate PC related software packages (Microsoft Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service, Interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, quality and changed oriented with initiative and eager ability to learn.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically
- Fluent spoken and written English and preferably language of respective location and customer.
Job ID: 97464
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time