Senior Executive, Finance Business Administration
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Mobility/ Rolling Stock/ Locomotives
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive network of offices around the world, we can offer a wide range of products, solutions and services in the Mobility industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Tendering and Bidding : Pricing and preparation of offers, participate in commercial discussions, handle customer query in order to ensure meeting planned Order Value & Sales Margin with guidelines
- Execution : Booking of recovery, clearing vendor bills, book orders in the system, Delivery follow-up with factory, Identify risks in order to achieve planned Turnover & profitability
- Working Capital Management : Account reconciliation and tracking of debtors with customers and for creditors with suppliers, in order to ensure working capital in line with Budget and Forecast. Inventory management to improve Free Cash Flow.
- Statutory requirements : Ensure all statutory requirements related to GST, road permits, etc are met with , in order to adhere to legal requirements
- MIS : Preparation of monthly business reports in order to facilitate management make timely decisions
- Co-ordination : Furnishing required data/ information to Divisional Management, Corporate depts, Corporate Finance, etc for smooth process of business
- Controlling : Project controlling for small projects. Keeping a control on Actual Costs vs Planned Costs at WBS level
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.COM (Mandatory)
- MBA Finance (Preferable)
- Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 97468
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time