Team Assistant / Document Control Administrator
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant departments is preferred
- Proven 3+ year of work experience in a similar role i.e. Personal Assistant, Team Assistant, Document Control Administration, etc. is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, Email and general office equipment
- Good command of English and German will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong problem-solving skill
What are my responsibilities?
Team Assistant Tasks:
- Responsible for supporting the project team in all the daily administrative tasks.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Prepares statement of expense for the employees within the department.
- Maintains and monitors office stationaries and supplies
- Manages in- and outbound correspondence.
- Plans and setting up external and internal events
- Maintains incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Receives guests and visitors and directs them to the person in charge; arranges transfers and accommodation if necessary
- Ensures and completes necessary administrative documents are approved and submitted to corporate departments when an employee newly joins and leaves the job.
- Monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Document Control Administrative Tasks:
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
- Administrates and maintains the documentation and provides parts of it upon request.
- Ensures correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods.
- Writes cover letters to formal letters and checks documents on formal aspects.
- May record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 97471
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time