Laser Drilling Engineer 激光钻孔工程师
What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a competent Laser Drilling Engineer to develop and implement manufacturing processes of gas turbine parts and support the on-time delivery of turbine parts to customer, the detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To work with manufacturing, quality departments to implement qualified laser drilling processes of gas turbine parts and support the on-time delivery of gas turbine blades and vanes
- To develop and qualify the manufacturing processes and inspection procedures for gas turbine parts with a focus on laser drilling processes
- To improve manufacturing processes to maximize the efficiency
- To support manufacturing R&D activities
You will be working closely with our Engineering department, co-workers, manufacturing engineers, manufacture supervisor, and quality department.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering related major, preferred with material science etc.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing areas, especially in laser drilling and CNC. Experience with turbine parts field is preferred.
- Experience in international teams
- Knowledge of machining processes and technologies (Grinding, Milling, EDM)
- Fluent English and Chinese communication
Job ID: 97500
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time