Order manager, as on time delivery owner, you will be responsible for making and tracking project progress plan and expediting all of parts design, purchasing and production progress till exw, coordination of engineering, SCM, manufacturing, testing and quality .etc. cross function departments to make sure project execution smoothly and achieve project OTD.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure projects on time delivery.
- Create project schedule, tracking and update current project status timely.
- Update weekly project report
- Tracking material status and progress with buyer
- Lead project issue resolving
- Risk and progress control as well mitigation for delay.
- Organize and coordinate the issues among functions related.
- Support PM for customer visit reception and meeting in workshop
- Abide by the company's EHS regulation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above education degree in engineering related major.
- Familiar with products like Compressor, steam turbine
- Basic knowledge with MS-Office and other office software
- Basic English speaking, reading and written skills
- With Organization, responsibility, collaboration and Communication skill
- Have sense of risk control
- Knowledge of SAP& DMP SAP & DMP is preferred
- Ability of Root cause analysis
Job ID: 97511
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time