Systemtester (m/w/divers) für Kranautomatisierungssysteme
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As a system tester, you design test cases and test strategies in close collaboration with your development colleagues in an innovative technical environment
- You create test activities in a team, carry them out and ensure automation in the crane environment
- Tracing errors and assisting developers as well as end users with troubleshooting is part of your job
- You create test protocols for different products and applications
- Furthermore, you support the technical support team with your in-depth application knowledge for more complex support requests
- The execution of tests and the commissioning of applications and piloting at the end customer round off your tasks
- Furthermore, you occasionally perform service assignments worldwide
- The basis for your career is a degree in a technical discipline, preferably electrical engineering / automation technology or drive technology
- Ideally, you have already gained initial professional experience in commissioning and testing products or applications for industrial plants
- You have knowledge of automation and drive technology (SIMATIC S7, SINAMICS, SIMOTION)
- You convince us with your analytical strength in problem solving
- Knowledge of hoist technologies is a plus
- Due to your very good knowledge of German and English you will find your way in an international environment
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 97541
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time