Site Commercial Manager
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
As a Commercial Site Manager, you will be responsible for all financial and commercial related topics for assigned projects and/or operations. You will act as a counterpart to the technical Project Managers to ensure proper project planning, costing, controlling, monitoring and commercial/financial performance.
What are my responsibilities?
- Commercial management of projects/assigned operations together with the Technical Project Manager from contract award to handover to customer, completion of all related tasks and project deliverables.
- Commercial management includes among others aspects related to: P/L, B/S, cash flow, project accounting and invoicing, coordination of logistics and procurement activities, controlling, reporting and forecasting, taxation, audits, commercial management of the contract, adherence to applicable rules and regulations
- Commercial contact/interface to customer, suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders
- You will identify and manage risk and opportunities, as well as cost savings and operational optimizations to be consolidated within overall project portfolio.
- You will develop and provide special analyses in response to ad-hoc-requests from management.
- You will drive continuous improvement on forecasting and reporting tools, processes and systems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience within a Commercial Project Management or Business Controlling function and understand accounting principles (e.g. IFRS, GAAP).
- You can manage a complex stakeholder environment
- You are proficient in using SAP, MS Excel and PowerPoint and other data analytics platforms.
- You are detail oriented, take pride in your work and can work together with others to find solutions to complex challenges.
- You have strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty.
- You have excellent communication skills, both orally and writing, and you are business fluent in English (orally and written).
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 97544
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time