- Observing Commercial law and company internal commercial / corporate policies and procedures as far as commercial affairs of specific projects are concerned.
- Pursuing all commercial and financial obligations with reference to the specific projects; ensuring compliance of contractual commercial conditions for smooth running of the project;
- Preparing and monitoring commercial planning documents on regular basis for cash management;
- Carrying out concurrent costing by preparing and reviewing Forecast to Complete for controlling support in order to reduce cost and maximize profits
- Supporting project manager in project related monitoring and active co-operation in achieving and safeguarding the project objectives and assets management;
- Cost Management - Co-ordiantion in preparation of project procurement plan; contract negotiation with the supplier / subcontractors; implementation and monitoring of logistics plan; ensuring correct allocation and monitoring of the current costs with the calculation structure.
- Carry out the commercial negotiation with the customer, if required
- Keeping permanent contact with the customers, suppliers / subcontractors and project team for smooth running of the project
- Risk and Opportunity Management - Identification of financial risk and its probability and; opportunities steps being undertaken for risk reduction.
Technical experience required
- CA/ ACCA / ICMA or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related discipline.
- Experience 8 - 10 years as a CPM - experience in international project business is beneficial
- Hands on experience with SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally between departments
- Knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance and contract management
- Ability to work on MS Office is a must.
Job ID: 97558
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time