Technical Sales Specialist ( Control Products)
- Responsible for complete DF Control products portfolio.
- To be the leading DF and PD products provider to the district Cooling market in the region and to increase market share in the district cooling market.
- Provide pre-sales and technical support to partners and customers.
- Technical presentations & workshops about IA CE products for partners & customers.
- Supporting sales in developing channel partners, System Integrator, OEMs and Distributors .
- Product and Price Positioning
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Know how of Kuwait electrical product market ( Distribution channels, OEM, Panel builders, stockiest etc;)
- Technical application of Electrical Control products
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in Control Components/Products business.
Job ID: 97580
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time