Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Conducts meetings with florr personnel
- Maintains the ability to prioritize projects
- Supports and strives towards safety of the manufacturing facility
- Coordinates all activities necessary to fulfill the production schedule by line per shift,
- Taking care about product quality requirements
- Responsible to lead operations personnel thru leadership tools
- Managing of HC resources and administration
- Review and ensure that the production line reaches the required level of production and quality on daily basis
- Plan, approve the overtime as well as the adjustment sheet and run various reports related.
- Continuously improve quality, cost productivity, machinery up time.
- Communicate plant goal, policies , information to manufacturing personnel
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
+5 Proven Years of experience in Procurement/Lean Manufacuring/Business Excelence or related
Engineering Degree preferred
Experience in Production processes in the Metal/Mechanical Sector preferred
Experience in leading Productivity Measures with Suppliers
Project Management Knowledge and Experience. Proven examples
Knowledge of Cost Breakdown/Cost Value Measures
Professional English Level (Mandatory)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.