Senior Electrical Proposal Engineer
What are the job requirements?
- Prepare competitive commercial bids and technical proposal for electrical power package.
- Carry out study of tender document – drawings and specifications
- Prepare requisitions / specifications for quotations from internal & 3rd party vendors
- Review and selection of internal and 3rd party vendors after evaluation to ensure compliance and competence.
- Participate in technical sales presentations with sales team
- Attend bid Clarification meetings with customers
- Able to co-ordinate technical requirements/clarifications with vendors and customers
- Organize budget handover to project team after project secured
- Keep up to date with latest technology developments
- Manage multiple bids concurrently
- Occasional international travel is required
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Degree in electrical engineering
- More than 8 years’ of relevant working experience
- Experience in oil & gas project electrical power system design or project execution.
- Design experience in oil & gas EPC or consultant firm would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of power system study
- Strong technical knowledge in Electrical equipment such as HV & LV switchgears, transformers, generators, motors, large drives
- Good communication skill
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Job ID: 97682
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time