Senior Area Sales Manager
Senior Area Sales Manager
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We do financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering extraordinary customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to create new value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will work on the field and generate sales through your own leads or referrals from our Vendor team and take complete ownership of the given revenue and sales target of Healthcare Finance for Gujarat and MP and Mid-size corporate customer.
- You will plan short and medium-term strategy for lead generation from Diagnostics Center & Hospitals and mid corporate. Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting, apart from following up on lead generated through the Vendor Management team
- You will participate in overall marketing and launch strategy along with potential customer engagement as this role requires travelling customers engagement daily.
- You will handle CEO and promoters of hospitals and diagnostic promoters/ Companies and represent us to potential vendor clients including Siemens companies and through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails.
- You will actively and successfully handle the sales process: lead generation; credentials presentation; asking questions; solution presentation; negotiation; close; handover to the counterpart (internal team) and subsequent follow up and process management.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-handle; however, you will be part of a particularly hardworking, successful and rapidly growing team. Support is also available from the Regional Sales Manager and Head of Sales for complex large pitches and strategies.
- You will represent us at internal and external meetings, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have worked in sales with a leading bank or with any financial institute of repute and have delt with Micro SME/SME/Mid Corporate customers and taking business out of it.
- You bring minimum 5 years’ experience directly dealing with customers establishing relationship.
- You have work experience of financial products and healthcare Finance industries and bring strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to be a standout colleague at all levels.
- Your fluency in Gujarati will be an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 97688
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time