Java Back-end Developer (Asset Suite)
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Are you passionate about growing your Development skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Java Developer to join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team in Bangalore.
Experience 4-5 Years
Knowledge / Competencies Required
Java 8, Spring Boot, REST, Gradle/Maven, RDBMS/SQL [Postgres], JPA, Versioning tools like GIT, CI/CD pipelines,
Docker, Code quality aspects [TDD], OOPS/OOAD
Optional: RabbitMQ, Spring Data, Apache Camel, XSLT parsing, SonarQube, NoSQL
* Work experience in Agile Scrum is a plus
* Effective verbal/written communication to interact with partners in other geographical locations
* Very flexible, self-motivated & proactive work style
* Very good skills in learning new technologies and implementing into the product
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have a degree in science or engineering and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• You have good experience in development, engineering and have involved in global
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 97702
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time