Industrial Gas Turbine Service Engineer
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
Our on-site implementation team supports the resource management of Siemens global projects in Power Generation and Power Generation Services divisions from high-end compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants. Our engineers carry out on-site implementation of worldwide projects and also engage in office-related engineering activities at the Budapest office.
What would be my tasks?
- Supervise gas turbine Service activities
- Act as Site Responsible and be Company’s representative on site on demand
- Follow estabilished safe work methods and ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with valid EHS regulation
- Lead the Service and Quality inspections within his area in accordance with valid instructions, checklists, specifications and regulations, contract
- Log all activities in daily reports. Document and report hindrances/deviations caused by the Customer/sub-contractors in cooperation with the Site Responsible
- Keep necessary project information/documentation up to date
- Assist in hand over spare parts, service tools, installations tool, consumables and documentation in the project scope of supply to Customer
- Terminate service work on site after completion
What qualifications should I have?
- Mechanical backgruand
- College degree (B.Sc.) or equivalent competence gained through experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in performing mechanical service work depending on earlier working experience
- English language
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Flexibility, commonly the rotations are 2 months long
What kind of other skills are we looking for?
- Self-sufficient, independent, quality-oriented
- Team player, excellent adaptibility
- Abillity to lead, leadership skill
- Open to other cultures
Places of work:
- International sites (with time off in Hungary between rotations/projects)
Why Siemens Hungary?
- We provide you a complex learning program which gives you a basis to move on with your career by Siemens Hungary on the long term.
- You can work in start-up environment in a cool office with dynamic, friendly colleagues or once a week even from home.
- We provide an appealing benefit package which is also competitive on an international level.
- We support your transition to Hungary with the administration and even help your family to move.
Job ID: 97705
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time