Lead Development Representative
Siemens PLM is looking for a Leads development representative, to be hired with a temporary contract. The position will be based in Milan to be part of the regional marketing team reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Director. The successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for directly managing incoming inquiries issued from local online and offline campaigns and nurturing them to qualified leads before passing them to the Sales team for sales development.
In the role you will interact with a large variety of people: sales representatives, marketing team, customers and prospects from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility in order to fully understand their needs and actively support lead generation, lead handover from marketing to sales.
What will you be responsible for?
As the Leads development representative, you will be responsible for the following functions within your role:
● Inquiry Qualification:
○ Handle initial phone and web qualification of contact profile and need for every online and offline inquiry
○ Complete call reports before routing leads to the sales team in SalesForce.com following appropriate guidelines
● Lead Nurturing:
○ Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software.
○ Provide regular company and products information through e-mail or phone interaction to the contacts registered in the database
○ Follow up the calls with the contacts, updating accordingly database information and completing calls reports into SalesForce.com
○ Outbound activities on named lists identified by Country Field Marketing Manager (e.g. event invitation, Database qualification, surveys, etc.)
○ Measure and monitor follow up activity and feedback from sales
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills, phone contact management experience, basic knowledge of online marketing and a good knowledge of CRM systems.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
· Bachelor or Master’s degree
· 1 + years' customer service experience (preferably in the B2B software industry)
· Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
· Good time management and lateral leadership skills
· Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
· Microsoft office and CRM knowledge/technological skills (SalesForce.com preferred)
· Advanced level of English
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs;
- Health insurance;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter. Need help? Visit our community at http://www.siemens.com/plm/community
Job ID: 97724
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time