Your new role – challenging and future -oriented
• The job involves heterogeneous requirements concerning SW development, databases and Microsoft-based programs linked to the production processes and and also involves managing, controlling and reporting tasks.
• Maintenance and further development of SIMEA business applications with a focus on the production-oriented applications.
• First-level support for SIMEA business applications, including on-call support in the current SIMEA working time models.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining of IT systems as well as solving specific issues
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
• Technical education and practical experience;
• Experience / prior knowledge of IT operating systems: structure, administration, network features, authorization / security issues;
• Advanced knowledge in programming languages and databases: VB, .NET, PHP, MySQL, SharePoint.
• Knowledge of JAVA and Perl is an advantage
• Knowledge of networks setup an IT hardware;
• Good spoken and written command of English. German is an advantage.
• Communication skills, creativity and teamwork abilities.
Job ID: 97741
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time