Acquiring contract service business for the region
• Identifying & assessing contracts which are due for renewal 60 days in advance.
• Coordinating with FSS for contract offers & ensuring it reaches the proper concerned person in the hospital/diagnostic centre.
• Negotiating & finalizing contracts sale to customers in alignment with Regional Service Head/Area Sales Manager
• Ensuring that the contracts are booked in the system by the commercial dept. on timely basis.
• Monitoring dispatch of invoice to the concerned person in the hospital/diagnostic centre to aid faster payment collection.
• Collecting payment from the customers as per the payment terms mentioned in the contract.
• Developing & facilitating contract capture rate by exploring possibilities of contract conversion.
• Reviewing service partners on monthly basis for contract renewals/receivables.
• Supporting sales for contract pricing discussions with customers for new orders.
• Assisting the Regional Service Head in planning for the financial year.
• Preparing MIS reports for monthly review.
• Generating additional revenue through selling of PMS kit, evolves, etc.
Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft office applications. Should have good communication skills.
Qualification: Preferably B.E. (Biomedical)/MBA with atleast 1-2 years of experience