Senior Project Planner HTT
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Project Management department as a Senior Project Planner, which is responsible for the realization of projects.
The Project Planner plays an important role in the projects of Siemens HTT. You are responsible for setting up the project planning. The project planning is an important tool to realize a structured, feasible and manageable handling of the project obligations, within the budgeted costs and within the contracted milestones for delivery of the components.
- Drafting, monitoring and keeping the project planning up-to-date, in terms of activities, occupation and priority setting, based on supplied information
- Aligning available man capacity / resources with the department managers
- Identifying bottlenecks and risks with regards to lead times, over- and under-staffing and costs in an early stage.
- Advise project transcending proposals to project and department managers, concerning priorities and availability of resources, for an optimal mutual coordination of projects.
- Organizing and processing progress information to keep the operational planning up-to-date (catch-up trajectories, modified insights and delivery times)
- Analyzing data planning
- Setting up planning reports, concerning status and prognoses, for the purpose of the customer and the internal organization
- Presenting the progress information in project consultations and / or department meetings
- Giving directions and making proposals concerning the planning, to project team members who are involved (task force)
- Participating during the planners meeting and creating proposals that will improve the execution of the work planning
You as the Senior Project Planner:
We are looking for a candidate with knowledge at academic level, preferably with a completed HTS education, who has at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position and has knowledge of automated planning systems such as Primavera P6 and MS project. Besides that, we are looking for the following skills:
- Communication skills
- Coordinate, plan and organize
- Excellent skills in the Dutch and English language
Siemens HTT offers
An informal and involved culture, characterized by professionalism, collegiality and enthusiasm. Siemens HTT is an ambitious employer who wants to remain in a competitive and technologically leading way. Therefore Siemens HTT pays a lot of attention to education and development of its employees.
Job ID: 97754
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time