Higher Apprenticeship - Engineering (SCADA and Telecoms)
- You will complete a structured learning programme run over a three-year period which will include work placements, day release study at a college nominated by Siemens and training courses in Rail Technologies.
- With the training received and experience gained, you will be able to produce a portfolio of work-based evidence which will enable you to gain a vocational competency qualification by the end of your apprenticeship.
- Upon successfully meeting the requirements, you will complete a BTEC Level 4 (or equivalent in Engineering)
- You will have the opportunity to develop soft skills to compliment your technical skills in the workplace
- You will have real responsibility and contribute towards live rail projects
- You will be a part of the Entry Level Talent community with other ambitious young people
- The knowledge and skills gained whilst on the programme will prepare you to take part in the delivery of future rail infrastructure projects.
- All employees have a duty to comply with Health, Safety and Environment Procedures
- A minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent, one of which must be in a computer-based subject, Maths or Physics, or a Level 3 Engineering Knowledge Qualification (BTEC, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- An ability and willingness to learn
- An interest in the railway
- Able to communicate and work effectively within a team
- Passion for technology and why things work
Job ID: 97794
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time