Senior Accountant HR (m/f)
Siemens is creating a new Accounting Function specializing in accounting for HR related topics. This involves both the execution of HR related accounting entries and the controlling of HR related Accounts in order to assure correct books and records.
In order to ensure end-to-end involvement and control the function will be embedded in the HR organization, but have a close connection to the Accounting organization.
The function will cover the Regional Companies in Portugal and France. At the same time, we are looking to develop deliverables that can be offered to Siemens companies in other countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- · Overseeing the execution of HR transactions within the HR environment using existing tools
- · Responsible for the correct creation of all HR related journal entries
- · Reconciliation of all related tools and subledgers to the general ledger
- · Perform the monthly financial closing and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled;
- · Advise the Operating Business on accounting issues;
- · Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, the Accounting department, auditors and other departments;
- · Perform and implement controls;
- · Enhance and harmonize processes and accounting systems
- · Develop the Accounting expertise in the HR organization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- · Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
- · At least 3 years experience in Accounting, Audit or HR related functions;
- · Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity;
- · Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- · Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel;
- · Good knowledge of SAP system;
- · Fluent in Portuguese and English (mandatory) and French (preferred);
- · Proficient in MS Excel & Office
Job ID: 97796
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time