Product Development Engineer for Steam Turbines & Compressors
- Develop solutions together with external clients based on clients requirements.
- Consider technical requirements, and operational and commercial limitations.
- Perform a liaison function between internal and external Clients and IST (steam turbine) PCCs (Product Competence Centers) to provide best solutions for our clients.
- Support Account Managers and RPDM (Regional Product Manager) with Engineered Solution Inquiry-Feasibility/First Pass Performance and Analysis.
- Mine unit population for proactive opportunities, develop solutions and present to customers (includes f2f meetings with external clients on regular basis)
- Support Projects and Proposal Team as a technical interface ensuring proposals include valuable technological improvements.
- Develop capabilities within the regional ESOL (Engineered Solutions) team.
- Proactive and willing to take on new responsibilities, with a high level of ownership culture.
- Good customer communication skills – must be able to guide clients to the best solution for all parties.
- Experienced and skilled at quickly deciphering, and writing, quality and complex technical proposals.
- Must be experienced with the Siemens steam turbine portfolio.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Years experience > 5 years
- Education – Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
Job ID: 97859
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time