Service Manager Mobile IT for Mobile Carrier (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens
Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology
advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find
new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and
effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new
data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep
customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
What are my responsibilities?
The Mobile IT mobile carrier specialist will be in charge of mobile carrier service management for a defined footprint/set of countries (Netherlands, France and Belgium)
The service manager will ensure that end user are able to use mobile carrier services, based on global contracts, including all relevant administrative processes.
Additionally, the mobile carrier specialist will facilitate the coverage processes and follow up on day to day tasks, as well as define the local hardware portfolio based on global hardware basket in alignment with local business.
- Support and guide through respective local coverage processes, in case mobile cellular coverage is missing at a Siemens site.
- Design and maintain administrative processes myIT/FITS integration where applicable
- Perform service integration tests with relevant infrastructure Services with providers where applicable
- Day to day tasks for incidents no being able to be solved by Service Desk
- Maintain general reporting for overall reports TEM (Telecom Expense Management) and end user as well as provide special reports when required.
- Definition and continuous update of Mobile IT hardware portfolio for the respective country, based on global hardware portfolio and in alignment with local business.
- Publish and maintain local Hardware Portfolio
- Organize and facilitate Service review meetings with provider (some will require onsite attendance).
- Align with procurement on contractual changes
- Support charging process and ensure that all cost can be charged out to users.
- Perform customer communication within Siemens Social network
- Prepare User communication for support
- Perform relevant user communication
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering or technical consultant for IT Service Management or other related qualification
- Good understanding of Mobile Carrier landscape, technologies and enterprise administrational processes
- Relevant working experience in a large-scale IT environment
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- Strong structured problem-solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills.
- Well organized to coordinate content creation and maintenance in a team of worldwide internal and external IT specialists
- Strong communication capabilities and customer orientation
- Working in global environment
- Initiative and orientation on quality
- Excellent command in spoken and written English (mandatory)
- Additional languages such as Dutch and French are big plus
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 97866
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time