Service Manager Mobile IT for Mobile Carrier (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Support and guide through respective local coverage processes, in case mobile cellular coverage is missing at a Siemens site.
• Design and maintain administrative processes myIT/FITS integration where applicable
• Perform service integration tests with relevant infrastructure Services with providers where applicable
• Day to day tasks for incidents no being able to be solved by Service Desk
• Maintain general reporting for overall reports TEM (Telecom Expense Management) and end user as well as provide special reports when required.
• Definition and continuous update of Mobile IT hardware portfolio for the respective country, based on global hardware portfolio and in alignment with local business.
• Publish and maintain local Hardware Portfolio
• Organize and facilitate Service review meetings with provider (some will require onsite attendance).
• Align with procurement on contractual changes
• Support charging process and ensure that all cost can be charged out to users.
• Perform customer communication within Siemens Social network
• Prepare User communication for support
• Perform relevant user communication
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
• 2+ years of experience in systems engineering or technical consultant for IT Service Management or other related qualification
• Good understanding of Mobile Carrier landscape, technologies and enterprise administrational processes
• Relevant working experience in a large-scale IT environment
• Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
• Strong structured problem-solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills.
• Well organized to coordinate content creation and maintenance in a team of worldwide internal and external IT specialists
• Strong communication capabilities and customer orientation
• Working in global environment
• Initiative and orientation on quality
• Excellent command in spoken and written English (mandatory)
• Additional languages such as Dutch and French are big plus
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 97866
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time