With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Process Industries and Drives division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Process Industries and Drives. Here, we’re hiring for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a C# Development/Programmer in charge of one or more software projects, Engineers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide design perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- We need you to guide project team members on all design topics & implementation, consistency against the design/architecture development of features and defect fixing. Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- You will be responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code. Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- You will be responsible for implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
What you need to make real what matters
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in design and development
· Strong C#.Net, OOPS programming skills, Object Oriented Architecture and Design (OOA/OOD), XML, WCF, Unit-testing frameworks,
· Exposure to C++ is desirable
· Experience in the environment of Automation Systems and/or Process Control Systems is desirable
· Understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
· Should have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to work as an individual contributor
· Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
· Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing
· Exposure to TFS, FxCop, and NUnit is preferred
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 97927
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time