For our Siemens Mobility, we are looking for a Site Supervisor with expertise on signaling for railways.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensure the availability of materials at Site in coordination with the Site Management
• Supervise and update of specific programs for installation, test and commissioning.
• Prepare daily/weekly /monthly reports of installation/test and commissioning
• Control and monitoring progress of site execution
• Provide evidence about deliveries, completion of the works for Site Management
• Recognize and report schedule and site difficulties to site management
• Create complete report of every site activities and document it. (progress reports, protocols and hand over documents to customer, actual documentation)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proven 3 years of experience on signaling projects
• Office Programs
• Good command of English will be an asset
• Good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• No restrictions for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 97944
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time