Project Engineer (Contract)
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will assist in establishing overall project budget and timeline
- You will manage project from the implementation stage till handover of the equipment to end user and Customer Service Department (CS)
- You will manage project related activities to ensure time schedules are achieved and all quality and authorities' standards are implemented according to contract
- You will prepare and contributes to contractual matters ,with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients)
- You will report project status to customer and project team using available tools
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years Project Implementation , preferably from Healthcare industry
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytical skills and technical know-how of healthcare instruments
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 97949
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time