Regional Sales Manager
Location: anywhere within London / South East base, this is a site independent role and therefore location is flexible.
Control Products & Systems (CPS) bring Siemens comfort & fire detection products to the market via a network of Siemens Solution Partners and distributors. With our people, experience and technical expertise, it's our passion to help you to create the perfect place – your perfect place.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in the South selling our Cerberus PRO and FIT fire detection and voice alarm systems to Siemens Solution Partners in the area. You will be responsible for the development of sales in the area through existing and potential partners by developing relationships within these businesses as well as key consultants and end users.
Change the future with us.
- Develop sales in the area by building strong relationships with existing and potential partners
- Plan and implement sales activities to achieve defined commercial targets
- Pro-actively approach key consultants and end users to create pull business for the local partner network
- Identify opportunities in the area and work with key stakeholders to ensure effective realization of the potential identified.
- Provide sales support for the partners including application support, sales training, presentations and other customer visits in support of partner sales development.
- Pro-actively co-ordinate with other CPS & Siemens team members to identify further opportunities for Siemens and Siemens partners.
Reporting & communication:
- Develop market transparency for the region including market size, competitors, market share and key verticals
- Create and drive an overall sales strategy for the region as well as individual partner account plans
- Monitor and report on local market developments including key projects, competitor and partner activity
- Report on portfolio issues and their corresponding effects on business now and in the future
- Regular systematic update of CRM reporting tool including project tracking
- Provide accurate forecasts for monthly, quarterly & annual business as required
Execution & Service:
- Ensure a professional approach at all times and ensure compliance with all necessary statutory and Siemens internal regulations and guidance
- Provide pre-sales application support to customers
- Handle problems and complaints in and efficient and professional manner and escalate promptly as required.
- Develop & maintain excellent product knowledge to provide best in class support to customers
- Develop & maintain extensive knowledge of fire related regulations, standards and codes of practice to efficiently support the sales process
What you need to make real what matters.
- Demonstrable experience and extensive knowledge of the local fire market
- Excellent knowledge of the applicable standards incl EN 54, BS5839 etc
- Strong negotiating skills
- Exceptional relationship development skills (internal and external), confident working with senior executives and owners
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to adapt your written and verbal skills in different situations such as presentations, negotiations, customer meetings, etc.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 97961
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time