Embedded System Engineer
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The Hungarian Corportate Technology team was created in 2017 at Gizella Street. The main task of the R&D department is to develop components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Participating in an international design team
- Model development and testing of hardware in the loop systems
- Designing hardware in the loop simulations
- Functional testing of printed circuit board assemblies
- Providing technical support
- Preparing technical documentation
What makes you stand out?
- Electrical engineering degree
- Multidisciplinary mindset
- Working knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
- Analogue, digital and mixed circuit design experience
- Experience in FPGA development
- Confident usage of measurement tools and devices
- Experience in microcontroller based hardware design
- Confident knowledge of English and Hungarian, both oral and written
What do we consider as an advantage?
- Familiarity with CAN and FlexRay networks (Vector tools)
- Working knowledge of C / C++
- Experience with DSpace
- Power electronics knowledge
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL
Job ID: 97966
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time