Gas Turbine - Compressor Aerodynamic Engineer
Gas Turbine – Compressor Aerodynamics Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: R&D
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Siemens Power & Gas, India is seeking a responsible, professional and self-motivated individual to fill a position in Gas Turbine - Research & development as part of the Gas Turbine department.
Role & Responsibility:
- Gas Turbine Compressor Aerodynamic engineer for axial compressor design with very good knowledge in numerical simulation (1D, 2D and 3D) of compressible flows in turbo machines
- Evaluation of 2D and 3D CFD to determine compressor maps along with aerodynamic design and analysis of compressor blading and flowpath
- 3D flow analysis of compressor airfoils
- Work with project lead to understand the requirements, provide engineering data, timelines and deliver related design activities within agreed timeline.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Mechanical engineer graduate/post graduate with 3 to 8 years of experience in product development of turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine components.
- Deep understanding of gas turbine fundamentals
- Good interpersonal skills as English (verbal and in writing)
- Ability to handle /drive complex problem from gas turbine
- Strong inter-personal skill i.e. team player, self starter, imaginative, creative, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 98042
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time