Quality Manager in Projects
Reporting directly to the Head of Operational Quality, you will support the Project Delivery Management Team, specifically the Project Manager by planning, supervising and reporting on failure prevention, effective processes and continuous improvements over the entire Project Life cycle.
What part will you play?
- Support Project Management in planning and securing milestone results
- Ensure all appropriate traceable processes are established
- Prepare and review the project site quality llan and maintenance of the quality records
- Ensure supply chain quality plans are obtained and reviewed and that activities are based on project-critical factors
- Ensure quality documentation requirements are communicated to and understood by the Supply Chain
- Ensure proper execution of the quality gate
- Trend Analyses and reporting to the regional change control board
- Planning & ensuring the required quality level of the project-specific supply chain (internal & external) Facilitation of lessons learned and support of good practice sharing
- Planning of and participation in Project & Supply Chain audits, assessments, reviews and status meetings
- Training of project employees with regards to quality tools
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Experience in an operational quality role
- IRCA registered Lead Auditor
- Experience in project execution
- Experience of working with Certification Bodies
- Chartered Quality Professional
- Experience of managing defects and customer complaints
Make your mark on the exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great
minds making the future and you could be one of them. Our daily lives depend on
a steady supply of affordable energy. Our Energy Management Division is
committed to meeting this energy challenge through the supply of products,
systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent
transmission and distribution of electrical power. Siemens are constantly
innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the
future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent to support
us on this journey.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join
us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of
helping us make real, what matters. We are looking forward to receiving your
online application. Please ensure you finish all of the areas of the
application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your
suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not
only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus and company car benefit. We
know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible
benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In
addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution
match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible
package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. Siemens Energy Management recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working options with our applicants.
Job ID: 98070
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time