Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: Siemens Postal Parcel and Airport Logistics Private Limited
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com/logistics
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Engineer for Electrical Hardware Design.
- Responsible for Electrical hardware engineering for Airport, Cargo and Postal projects.
- Use Engineering Tools and Engineering standard modules for the preparation of design documents.
- Preparation of Electrical layout drawings using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of Fault level, Cable sizing, Voltage drop, Earthing calculations.
- Preparation of single line and multi-line diagrams, General arrangement of panels, Bill of Material, Reports using EPLAN P8 software.
- Coordinate and work with global electrical hardware engineering team for large scale global projects.
- Shall communicate and provide work progress reports to project colleagues from various regions across the world.
- Based on project requirements, must be ready to travel within India / Abroad for Short or Long term.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum 2-6 years of Experience in Electrical hardware design in projects.
- Knowledge of Electrical switchgear components & SIMATIC hardware product range.
- Experience in design of power and control cabinets.
- Hands on experience in Autocad, Eplan P8 software.
- Good communication skills, should be proficient in English.
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Experience in Baggage/ Material Handling System is an added advantage.
- Work Experience in Global projects is an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 98132
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time