Regional Sales Manager-Industrial Automation
- Meets assigned targets for sales volume and gross margin, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects. Identifies and develops prospects Focus Accounts/partners to maximize penetration in main industries. Ensures the development and maintaining of Customer Development Plan for existing and potential partners as well as Focus Accounts.
- Develop and enhance distribution and partner network across the country.
- Drives Systematic Business to achieve CRM Excellence, sustainability and standardization of the sales systematic.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Professional: 7+ experience in Sales or account management position within similar verticals and similar product portfolio
- Product / Project: Very good knowledge of Automation Products/Systems, Field Instrumentation, Low and Medium Drives and Motors
- Leadership: 2-3 years of experience in account management or similar role
- Strong expertise in business planning and market know how.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 98139
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time