Procurement Assistant( Contract)
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and adhere to compliance
- You will liaise with departmental managers to determine their requirements, sourcing suppliers of goods and services, inviting tenders and contracting
- You will be responsible for departmental administrative issues such as maintaining procurement policies and procedures, vendor creation , reporting and purchases status update
- You will assist Procurement Manager to manage Direct Material / Project sourcing activities , including Request for Quotation (RFQ) and all related procurement processes in timely manner.
- You will develop and maintain an effective working relationship with vendors
- You will maintain the procurement reporting tools, documentation and records as per Siemens Healthineers Procurement Guidelines
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Supply Chain Management,Procurement or relevant disciplines
- You have at least one (1) to three (3) years purchasing experience in a business environment
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong knowledge of purchasing practices; payment terms , delivery terms ,warranties ,licenses and maintenance agreements
- You possess good time management skills and ability to coordinate
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- You able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You well verse with purchasing terms and logistic incoterms
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 98152
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time