(SSME)上海西门子医疗器械有限公司 医疗领域 CT R﹠D 部门 System Engineer - Product Regulatory, EMC, Risk and Safety 系统工程师 - 产品法规，电磁兼容，产品风险/安全
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed Tomography) product for global market.
- Be responsible for achieving product global compliance in the areas of electromagnetic compatibility, product safety.
- Working with external agencies / test laboratories in delivering a product that constantly meets world-wide EMC/Safety/IEC standards.
- Conduct in design review and document review according to Siemens healthcare R&D process, ensuring design for compliance is met.
- Engage in CT product risk management, including risk identification, analysis, evaluation, implementation, verification and validation.
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
- Ability to work within a cross functional organization with good communication skills.
- Systematic and structured working style.
- M.S. degree or above in Electronic Engineering / Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines
Knowledge / Experience
- Strong electrical safety experience and / or EMC knowledge
- Knowledge of CT related regulation / standard
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communication
- 3+ years of working experience (5+ years preferred)
Requisition ID: 98158
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only