SAP Data Migration Engineer/Data Lead
The SAP Data Migration Engineer/Data Lead will be part of a Data Factory that will take over the responsibility of technical data migration: Design, Implementation, Rollout readiness and execution.
Responsible for strategic definition of data migration tool landscape for Siemens Healthineers data migration projects within SAP CoE.
Define and implement technical Data migration strategy per assigned data objects based on SAP / Legacy system setup
Task and Responsibilities
- Coordination activities between functional teams and countries
- Define Data migration strategy per assigned data objects based on P58 / Legacy system setup incl. country related tasks
- Data Object related Workshop planning / execution: clarification of HC related topics, processes and responsibilities
- Coordination content related Data object clarifications until resolution: conversion rules, value mappings, data cleansing, test scripts
- Coordination of development teams: internal – GDC, external
- Responsible for strategic definition of data migration tool landscape for SCH data migration projects within SAP CoE
- Define and implement technical Data migration strategy per assigned data objects based on SAP / Legacy system setup
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
3 to 10 years of SAP functional experience in Data Migration teams. Must be able to demonstrate understanding of Data Migration in international teams.
- Experience in design and execution of data migration tasks in larger SAP projects.
- Deep SAP know how for respective content area
- Deep technical knowhow in respective data migration tools in SAP environments (SLO, BODS, LSMW)
- Know how about SAP legacy systems in scope
- Business process know how for respective content area
- Ability to work in an integrated team
- coordination skills, project and team management of development teams
- Strategic thinking in regard to technical design and technical strategy
- Ability to develop design solutions for data migration related topics
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
Starting from 3000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 98160
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time