Business Development Manager - Industries Sector
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager for Siemens Medium Voltage Business to help us expand our existing business and clientele in Iraq in industries. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify markets, customer needs and competitor analysis.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions, and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders. Spots opportunities for solutions, product and service portfolio offerings.
- Performs analysis of Strategic Business Segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
- Performs long range strategic planning analysis and prepares summaries.
- Performs project coordination and information support for new strategy development on assigned projects.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- May act as a point of contact to customers and influences collaboratively within the organization to secure customer support.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a degree Engineering Degree preferably in Electrical Engineering
Iraq Industrial market exposure and customer relationships
Proven track record of successful dealing with EPCs, consultants and end-clients
- Technical knowledge in medium voltage GIS and AIS, Low Voltage switchgear, LV Busbars, Distribution transformers, associated services. Experience in transmission networks and / or with renewables (PV, Solar) / Storage / Microgrids would be an advantage. Business administration & account management will also be required
- You are innovative, outgoing and open to new ideas and a changing work environment in a fast growing organization
- Able to work independently
- Business fluent speaking and writing skills in English, Arabic skills are mandatory
- You possess excellent presentation & communications skills
- Being familiar with MS Office and standard CRM tools
Job ID: 98161
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time