At Digital Factory we support manufacturing companies with a comprehensive offer of powerful industrial software and consistent integrated automation technology, increasing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bringing new products faster to the market – in the automobile industry, in the aerospace, mechanical engineering or other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no way around us.
We welcome you to join us in creating in new product and help us enter a new market of E cars. Lets build the future together.
=== ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY ===
- Understanding the technical specifications and standards required for complete product and application development
- You will be involved in technical discussion and presentations of product to help us demonstrate the same in better and efficient way.
- POC at site
- Interacting with OEMs, Consultants and end users to make the product better
- Technically supporting in terms of product knowledge and domain
- Continuous interaction with different teams within the company to build the product in efficient way
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE ??
- BE/ B Tech/ ME / M Tech (Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation) with 3 to 5 year experience in the field of Drives and PLC systems engineering & commissioning related PLC Automation, Drives & Electrical.
- - Excellent knowledge of factory automation products - PLC, HMI, Scada, Drives and Networking (preferably Siemens Make) and PLC Programming
- Good Knowledge on S7-1500/1200 and TIA Portal (LAD, STL, FBD, SCL – Structured Control Language)
- You have worked on prototype development or have a testing background from Automotive Industry or corporate technology
- You have an good exposure of protocols like CAN
- You are aware about various standards for E-car charging like GB/T, CCS, etc.
- You are an individual contributor
- Good Communication skill
- Knowledge on VB, C, C++, SQL
- You are fond of travelling with India
CALL TO ACTION
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Kalwa location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.