Sales Promoter for Fire Safety Systems
For our Sales Team in Building Technologies Division we are looking for a Sales Promoter for Fire Safety Systems (Detection & Extinguishing), offering to market a broad experience and technical expertise who can contribute the sustainable growth of our business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop market transparency in system business and identify business opportunities.
- Work together and follow-up projects together with partner channel, follow-up sales targets, building-up strong relations with partners. Promote new offerings and execute sales trainings to partners.
- Responsible for the contribution of target turnover for Fire Detection & Extinguishing system sales.
- Increase partner coverage, on boarding new partners for Siemens.
- Identifies new ways of creating value with customers together with partner channel.
- Proactively works with customers and sales channels in defining bid specifications to coordinate offering bids and follow up. Work closely with partners, electrical & mechanical contractors and end customers to promote Siemens product portfolio.
- Continously promote Siemens offerings to partners and make visits to develop the business opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in similar areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering.
• MBA is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
• Partner Management experience is a plus.
• Advanced level of English.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 98218
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time