If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the global leading organization that provides intelligent high and extra high voltage substations in turnkey basis including civil works, HV products, systems, solutions, and services.
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need.
This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What are my
- Identifying business opportunities and sales channels
- Identifying potential customers, understanding their order placement strategies and their decision makers and decision-making processes
- Drawing up feasibility studies as the basis for Go/No Go decisions
- Determining the market price or the budget price for specific bids/projects
- Drawing up pre-qualification documents
- Establish, intensify and lever long-term reliable relationships with customer
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Observing and analyzing the market, competitors and customers
- Determining and ensuring the quality of market data and trends
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Communicating market demands for the product portfolio team to the PLM process
- Drawing up marketing concepts, business plans and strategies
- Establish new Business Model according to Market needs
- Supporting the marketing and sales processes of the Business Unit /HUB
- Drive Digitalization for Siemens across Region countries.
- Provides information for forecasts and planning via relevant tools.
- Contribute to the development of After-Market business in the regional country.
- Apply and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / target setting.
- Perform forecasting, reporting and win-loss analysis with Bid team.
- Interaction between Business Unit/ HUB to update on different sales aspects
- Drawing up Bid/No Bid documentation and deciding jointly with Bid management
- Defining the bid structure, ensuring conformity of the bid contents with the defined strategy, and approval of the bid
- Performing the Limit of Authority process in conformity with guidelines and in compliance with the Business Unit regulations
- Determining the target price for specific bids/projects
- Supporting and coordinating technical clarification of the bid until placement of the order
- Prepare / coordinate and negotiate proposals in cooperation with Bid mgmt. / other involved professionals and management.
- Early recognition of potential risk and (major) business impact
- Initiate escalation to make EM TS Management aware
- Lead escalation to avoid negative effect on business and to meet customer's needs
- Work in joint cross-group effort of all internal business partners to create business solutions with best economic results for both customer and Siemens.
You will also demonstrate:
- Demonstrate dedicated time and attention to coach new and existing team members.
- Show a good balance between stretching for higher performance and valuing both efforts and results.
- Actively develop own employees to become more effective: focus both on the what and the how.
- Liaise with planning authorities, planners and consultants for the new developments in EGY (all verticals) and position Siemens offerings as the partner of choice and have the adequate technical inputs/specifications proactively placed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than ten years Sales related experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in turn key of transmission/ distribution industry or power generation business, as well as selling products & Services.
- Experience in at least one organizational set up e.g. Division or Country Business is needed.
- Fluent English & Arabic.
- Communication & Presentation skills and Conflict Management. Knows how to build up networks and actively listens.
- Theoretical and practical expertise in interpersonal relations: effective and professional communication, presentation and conflict management.
- Understands and lives standards of good conduct (e.g. Compliance). Applies all applicable rules, regulations and laws - in specific Project Management - and all applicable Sales processes
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience through international exposure.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note: only complete application
including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation
– can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 98227
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time