The mission for the BU EHS Officer of Regional Division is to operatively establish, maintain and optimize an Environment, Occupational Health and Safety System (EHS) including required certifications according to the business requirements and the Regional Division and BU HQ directives.
What are my responsibilities
- He/she consults the BU management regarding current and future EHS requirements and risks.
- He/she drives together with the BU management continuous improvement in order to reach Best in Class EHS within the BU.
- He/she directs professionally all EHSiP in BU.
- In this role, he/she has the authority and is obliged to stop any processes and projects in case of any unacceptable EHS risks.
- Responsible for the EHS of Regional BU and its effectiveness. Definition EHS targets related to the environment factors and risks, fulfilling EHS legal requirements.
- Responsible for regular reporting on EHS target achievement and performing management reviews with Regional BU management.
How do I need to qualify for this job ?
- At least 3 years' EHS management experiences, with capability on solving problems.
- Qualified person with University Education, with excellent EHS understanding and experience, and ability to convince other persons and employees.
- International experience in projects/processes regarding EHS topics of foreign countries and companies and satisfactory interactions with foreign partners.
- Communication and conflict management.
Job ID: 98315
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time