Expert Level Support Engineer Digital Ecosystem
Role : Expert Level Support Engineer (m/f) Healthcare Digital Ecosystem
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Department: Customer Service
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Expert Level Support Engineer (m/f) Digital Ecosystem in Mumbai.
· The digital transformation in the healthcare business is gathering pace – step by step, one patient, one physician, one solution provider after the other. We are building a global digital platform that will span the entire healthcare spectrum. With the Siemens Healthineers digital ecosystem, we are driving the benefits of healthcare services by enabling the rapid, easy and seamless interaction of data and knowledge. At the same time, we are enabling solution providers to efficiently create, market and offer services which are seamlessly integrated into a shared digital healthcare platform
· You will help our customers to connect their organization's technology to the digital ecosystem and be their first contact for any faults or irregularities in systems installed on the customer's premises and cloud-based applications
· You will analyze and communicate technical recommendations and maintain close contact with our customers and with internal and external partners
· You will foster the DevOps culture and work closely with our agile development team to drive forward and implement solutions for customers
· You will also be responsible for consultation with our customers and coordinating the activities of external and internal partners
This position may suit you best, if you have completed your studies in the field of IT and have experience in a cloud environment.
· You have successfully completed your studies in information technology, Bio Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Healthcare IT, Medical Informatics or a similar field, preferably with a focus on cloud technologies
· You have comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the cloud environment (e.g. MS Azure)
· Your experience includes web technologies and administering Windows-based systems, and you also have a sound knowledge of IT networks
· You are also familiar with modern project management and software development methods (SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps)
· You can be very flexible with your time (office hours and on-call hours are organized individually after consultation, based on the requirements of our international customers)
· You have the ability to set priorities and can introduce the necessary measures as well as make decisions even under pressure
· Of course, you are business-fluent in English, and feel comfortable working in an international team which is partly virtual
Job ID: 98317
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time