HR Advisor - Western Province
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand the business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision-making process across all facets of the organizational unit.
- Understand the external environment and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, HR, people practice etc.) – “bring the outside in”
- Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels
- Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs
- Collaborate with Regional/Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives
- Develop and communicate the local people strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions
- Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned countries / units
- Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Partner with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy
- Enable local business to develop a diverse and robust talent pipeline
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment/strategy
- Orchestrate and connect the business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions
· Contribute to HR activities in country during M&A projects and partnering with required parties
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above from reputable University or college
- 5 years of experience, preferably in an HR Advisor or operations role
- Excellent spoken/written English
- Very strong reporting skills rounded by excellent presentation skills
- Advance IT skills, experience working with different IT tools and systems
- Saudi national (in accordance with local regulations)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 98327
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time