SHL East Territory Manager 东区 区域销售经理（南京）
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
What are my responsibilities?
- Work out successful sales strategy for territory to identify prospects, make planned sales call, and promote products to prospective accounts.
- Provide support and direction to sales team to achieve business objectives externally and internally.
- Close contact with named accounts in responsible territory for long team business relationship and lead projects for named account.
- Give constant coach to sales team for skill enhancement and development
- Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation full customer satisfaction
- Guide sales to Achieve sales target in assigned territories for all medical product lines,
- Support recruitment and training sales staff.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics
- Solid medical product knowledge
- good command of English speaking and writing
- Familiar sales workflow, Understand sales chain.
- Marketing sensitivity to analysis event
- Work in a different company culture
- Ability to Learn and Analyze
- Decision Making
- Strategic Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Situational sensitivity
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Customer Focus
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 98336
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time