Application Specialist CT and MRI @Siemens Healthineers Pakistan
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in Pakistan is looking to hire an experienced Application Specialist CT / MRI based in our Lahore office.
What are my responsibilities?
- In charge for conducting individual and group clinical trainings and activities for customers / users of CT and MRI machines
- To independently carry out demonstration of CT and MRI machines to customers.
- Lead technical training program implementation for customers (or employees) to develop their technical competencies and skills required to operate the machine to its potential
- Evaluate / obtain training programs and materials from respective colleagues at Head Quarter
- or organize and supervise training services for clients.
- Review feedback, and modify/revise course materials as required.
- Interact with respective internal departments (sales, project management and customer service teams)
- Constantly monitor training efficiency and effectiveness, and derives and proposes training improvements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Seasoned professional with Engineering degree or equivalent technician degree from reputable University or college.
- First work experience in similar functions from an international Health care business.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 98349
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time