Clinical Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Clinical Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific and drive the strategic positioning and marketing activities of clinical assay for different disease state within Lab Diagnostics Business Area in Siemens Healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You act as a driver and facilitator within the Asia Pacific region to drive the successful development and implementation of strategic marketing and sales activities for various disease state in Lab Diagnostics business area.
- You are a subject matter expert in selected disease state.
- You create marketing strategy for specific focus assay groups, including ideation, prioritization, pricing, launch, promotion, and distribution activities.
- You plan the launch of new assay and manage cross-functional implementation of the plan
- You drive clinical and scientific awareness among Healthcare professionals (customer) and local marketing (internal staff).
- You work with regional and country marketing manager to design reagent growth initiative strategies and provide constant feedback for strategy improvement
- You develop and maintain market intelligence – customer buying criteria and competition positioning
- You represent Asia Pacific region in all assay & clinical related discussion with global scientific team.
- You create and maintain Asia Pacific KOL database and build speaker pool for specific assay panel to boost reagent sales
- Receive and develop training materials regarding disease state management
- You provide scientific training to sales, marketing and business partner staff when necessary
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 8 years working experience in Diagnostics & Healthcare field with in-depth knowledge of clinical diagnostics assays and disease state management
- You have a master’s degree in scientific discipline or equivalent
Your personality and skills:
- You possess in depth knowledge of clinical diagnostics assays and disease state management is essential.
- You demonstrate ability to manage channel effectiveness and efficiency.
- You have proven record of accplishment in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, sales, operations and finance.
- You possess excellent people and communication skills to interact with Associates, strategic partners, cross-functional and global teams, and customers. Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-culturally
- You are open and flexible to travel globally to regions and customer site up to 35% of the time
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 98350
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time