Finance Sales and Execution Manager (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for the assessment and modelling of contract conditions (supported by legal), tax concepts including project calculation, the set-up of permanent establishments, team delegation, insurance and financing concepts as well as for the adherence to calculation guidelines.
- You define business models, identify risks and negotiate jointly with the sales manager.
- You support the Limits of Authority process and keep track of the opportunities.
- You ensure a smooth handover of the projects from the sales to the execution phase.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the overall project books and records including project forecasting and proper invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms.
- You manage commercial risks and support the project manager with regards to managing non-commercial risks.
- You ensure proper execution of all commercial tasks including taxes, delegation process, financing, insurance, currency management, internal and external audits, if necessary with the support of relevant stakeholders and external agencies.
- Furthermore, you ensure compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines and local GAAP requirements, tax regulations, export control regulations, and hedging/currency regulations.
- Throughout the entire project life cycle, you will be the interface to Siemens Financial Services, Taxes, Construction & Project Delegation, Legal, and Compliance as well as the commercial interface to internal and external suppliers and customers.
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or similar.
- You have at least 8 years of work experience in a finance related field, therein at least 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial project execution – at least 2 years in complex projects.
- Ideally, you hold a project manager certification, such as CPM @ Siemens.
- You have experience in commercial sales activities and customer negotiations.
- You bring profound knowledge in calculation/pricing, project controlling, contract, claim and risk management.
- You have a highly engaged, performance driven personality, strong analytical abilities, good communication skills and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationships.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You have expertise in MS Office applications and SAP, ideally also with business analytics.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become a part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Benefit from attractive training programs and support of expert development.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.
Are you ready to become our next Finance Sales Manager? Then apply now and get on board!
Job ID: 98378
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time