Working Student Digital Services Portfolio Support 50 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We realise what matters: Our Building Technologies division makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy-efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management. Building Technology has its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Create the future together with approximately 30 000 colleagues and help us to make the world a little better every day.
For our Digital Energy and Asset Efficiency Services team at the Siemens Building Technologies headquarters in Zug, we are looking for a part-time student to provide support in the following tasks:
Your new responsibilities
- Documenting of our digital services
- Maintenance of KPIs in Navigator Asset Performance
- Identifying data gaps to provide more comprehensive analysis
- Global Benchmarks for the KPIs per building type, industry and geographical location
- Support in executing first Asset Performance services together with area/zone/region
- Support in recurring reporting, data preparation, data quality reviews and application of report templates
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent graduate in business engineering
- General technical background, experience in the building/real estate industry a plus
- Intermediate skills in business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Good skills in English (writing and speaking), knowledge of German a plus
- Start as per agreement for 6 to 12 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Job ID: 98387
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time