Team Lead and IT Service Owner (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Team Lead and IT Service Owner (m/f/diverse).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, as the Legal & Compliance/Procurement Services team leader, you will be responsible for the operation and further development of our business partners' services.
- As a global team leader, you will be responsible for the disciplinary and functional management of around 10-14 application managers, project managers and service managers based in Erlangen, Marburg, the USA and India within the IT Function Services unit
- You will manage and support your team in implementing new services and ensuring professional routine IT operation on the basis of ITSM
- You will collaborate with IT and business colleagues on IT innovations and digitalization opportunities in your area of responsibility
- Alongside your team leadership duties, you yourself will assume the role of service owner for selected services
- You will take responsibility for the process and service quality, and coordinate higher-level project activities
- Your duties will also include consulting with business partners (such as Legal & Compliance, Treasury, Procurement and Quality) as well as internal and external service providers worldwide
- You will also assume planning and budget responsibility and monitor progress in the individual services
This position may suit you best, if you are interested in developing a team, have international experience, and are capable of meeting requirements from different specialist areas in an agile environment.
- You have a degree in information systems or business information technology, or have obtained a comparable qualification
- You have gained many years of relevant experience in IT application management, and are familiar with the operational management of integrated corporate platforms, whether internally or as a cloud solution
- You have initial management experience and know how to motivate and enthuse your international team
- You have project management experience (for example in rolling out new company-wide services) and have successfully supported existing services. You have already applied agile methods in this context
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are organized, and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment
- Because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking business teams in Erlangen and the USA, you will need business-fluent English and very good German language skills
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 98388
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time