Director Government Affairs - Siemens Healthineers in Pakistan
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in Pakistan is looking to hire a Director Governmental Affairs reporting directly to the managing director of the company in Pakistan. The position holder has a depth understanding of the Public-Private relationship working with or within government organizations at a very senior position.
What are my responsibilities?
- To work as an ambassador of Siemens Healthineers in the country and to work with government, semi government and other public departments.
- Responsible to successfully and compliantly project company’s interest to all the official public departments.
- Handling operational and strategic activities, which require company’s MD attention.
- Implement changes to improve business and company’s interests in all areas of public private initiatives.
- Develop operations further in the federal and provincial government
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Seasoned professional with minimum of Master’s degree in political sciences or law or Management from well reputed universities.
- Ideally you are a long term government employee former member of armed forces with a proven track of management of such activities. Must be able to provide NOC to work.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 98394
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time