HR operations Manager Admin and Visa - Abu Dhabi Office
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing HR Shared Services on a country level and drives for high performance, strong customer focus and service oriented culture
- Implements global KPIs and deploys KPI/based service performance monitoring.
- Monitors customers' and users' needs, expectations and key business drivers.
- Defines, implements, maintains and continuously enhances standard operational processes and productivity
- Ensures effective knowledge and best practice sharing across the service delivery organization.
- Drives and supports development, implementation and improvement of global IT solutions.
- Coordinates and liaises with external service providers and monitors their performance against respective SLAs.
- Manages special projects including carve-in and carve-outs.
- Decides on personnel resource allocation and is responsible for the management of related reporting.
- Manages and coordinates the assigned organization(s), leads all EDM and Visa operations employees in the FSS team UAE
- leads smooth integration of delivery chain of all EDM related processes in line with all regional bundling activities
- Works closely with FSS Head on smooth transition of HR FSS team into GBS organization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree or comparable educational background
- First managerial experience leading teams and projects in an international environment
- HR background and managerial experience in a Shared Services Delivery Center desirable
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation (lean and/or six sigma certification favorable)
- Proven change management and project management experience
- Strong communication, influencing and virtual collaboration skills
- Strong leadership skills and result orientation
- High proven intercultural awareness – leading and working effectively multicultural teams.
- Proven ability to establish and develop relationships with the business at all levels
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 98458
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time