Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Controlling of Business Results of the Low Voltage Motors business for North America including Mexico
- Tracking of Profitability by regions, products and branches and evaluate and implement measures to achieve growth and cost targets
- Ensuring lean and efficient supply chain processes throughout the entire end to end value stream from suppliers to factory to customer
- Driving productivities for global cost leadership in the North American organization, including production, sales and distribution and product development
- Establishing a multi-location and cross functional finance community for low voltage motors in NAM as partner for the head of LVM business
- Ensuring clean books and records
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Accounting and controlling knowledge
- Experiences in Performance Controlling of Business Segment or Sub-Segment
- Strong communication skills
- Experiences in operative business, PLM and regional sales as well as logistics
- IT affinity for digitalization of finance processes
- Collaborative and cooperative Leadership style to support diverse and international teams
- Systematic use of know-how to
solve complex problems
- Impact on results in larger
- Well established in external
and internal networks within specialist field.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about Siemens? Then let’s stay connected!
Job ID: 98475
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time